sexta-feira, 1 de julho de 2016

Page Updates!

Good evening folks whats up?!

Again I ended up spending a lot of time without drawing, but now I 
organized an agenda, and I'm able to resume the project, and even a 
short time, I'm working on pages every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 
and I realy hope to finish the (blessed) first issue this year!

This month I restarted drawing the pages, and here I leave the firts 2 pages even 
without the texts bubbles ... but it serves as a preview ...to stay tuned 
to the news about the project, just follow the blog or my website , and so when I get a gap of time I'll make a video tutorial of how to apply the effects of reticle in Krita :

https://projectzerobr.blogspot.com.br
fabioartworks.weebly.com

Thank you!



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário